Are you struggling to keep your growing team aligned, focused, and accountable? It’s inevitable as you grow that things get chaotic and out of control. You need smart tools to keep your team clear on priorities, aligned on roles, ‘in sync’, engaged and accountable. That’s the role of Performance Management (PM) done well.
- The latest thinking on Performance Management.
- The key debates on what works and what doesn’t.
- The key design decisions you need to make.
- Guidelines to make those design decisions.
- The performance management philosophy and practices we think work best for most scale-ups.
- The process to implement performance management.
- Tips on do’s and don’ts when implementing PM for the first time.
R2,900 (exc VAT)
We have moved our Boot Camp offering onto an online platform called Teachable. You will receive an invitation to access the respective online Boot Camp via Teachable after registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON BOOT CAMP COURSE MATERIALS
- You will be able to VIEW the pdf workbook for the relevant course on Teachable. This is for reference purposes only and we encourage you to open the pdf workbook in a separate window. You WILL NOT be able to download, print or copy workbooks. Detailed instructions have been left in each Boot Camp course on Teachable on how to open the pdf workbook in a separate window.
- 10X will email registered delegates a pdf version of the EXERCISES for each particular Boot Camp which delegates can print at home/at your office and do the exercises while completing the online course.