If running your business feels like being inside tornado and business performance is a lottery, you’re not alone. Growth produces chaos. Change accelerates. Uncertainty multiplies. Problems compound. And stress accumulates. The good news is that this is all a normal part of growth and there is a science to transforming the chaos into flow.
You need a proven management system to keep your growing team aligned and focused on the key business priorities so you can enjoy teams, sales, and ops that thrive.
Our 1-day Boot Camp on Execution is designed to share just that: a proven system to manage the business at scale. It’s specifically for rowing companies who feel like ‘balls are dropping’, and they need to take professional management to the next level. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced scale up business leaders and get the tools that will keep you sane!
Get the tools to turn your vortex of chaos into a team and business that performs and thrives at scale.
- How your business will change as you Scale Up, and how your management system needs to change to gear up for your future scale
- The 8 disciplines of execution
- How to translate a strategy (long term, big picture goals) into concrete targets for each person
- How to design scoreboards that engage, to keep the front line focused on & energised by company priorities on a daily basis
- How to connect long term strategy to day-to-day activities
- How to use a Quarterly Cycle to enhance energy & execution
- A Roadmap for implementing your Execution Management System, step by step, over time
- A D.I.Y Guide to implementing the 8 disciplines of Execution
Facilitator: JASON GOLDBERG. Entrepreneur, Investor, Scale Up Strategist and Scale Up CEO Partner
R2,900 (exc VAT)
We have moved our Boot Camp offering onto an online platform called Teachable. You will receive an invitation to access the respective online Boot Camp via Teachable after registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON BOOT CAMP COURSE MATERIALS
- You will be able to VIEW the pdf workbook for the relevant course on Teachable. This is for reference purposes only and we encourage you to open the pdf workbook in a separate window. You WILL NOT be able to download, print or copy workbooks. Detailed instructions have been left in each Boot Camp course on Teachable on how to open the pdf workbook in a separate window.
- 10X will email registered delegates a pdf version of the EXERCISES for each particular Boot Camp which delegates can print at home/at your office and do the exercises while completing the online course.